Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Blogger Profile: ADAM FEHRING

I am Adam Fehring, one of the original people who started the student run blog. I'm an eighth grade student who you might recognize from an article from last year's peer profile. I love Pathways as it has offered me and others a new start and friends. I've done so much better at this school than at Badger Middle School but it's not for everyone. I am so grateful that this school has opened up and I hope it will go far. Coming here was a giant leap of faith but I'm glad I came here. I was told this school was made for kids like me in mind! I guess that means kids that are good role models, leaders, and are excited about education. That's how I got to be a student at Pathways and I'm never turning back.
By: Adam Fehring






Editor's Note:
Adam has been integral to keeping the blog going this year, and really drove the blog at times when others got caught up with completing projects. His passion to keep people updated about what's happening in our school is to be celebrated! If you see him around, make sure you tell him how much you've enjoyed reading the blog!