Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Blogger Profile: CAITLIN MARSCH

I am Caitlin Marsch, and I am a seventh grader (so it is obviously my first year at Pathways). I do still participate in many co-curriculars at Badger, such as jazz and forensics, among other things, but Pathways has opened a lot of new opportunities for me, not just academically, but socially as well. One of the main aspects that drew me here was the smaller student population, and the project-based learning rather than constant tests and worksheets. After actually attending, though, there were many more things about the school I found appealed to me. The teaching style caters to visual, tactile, and auditory learners, and the social scene caters to both extroverts and introverts. Coming here has helped me come out of my shell and show my true self; i’ve generally always been introverted and shy, so it was difficult for me to make friends, but coming here has made it seem much easier for me to socialize and build strong friendships. So, in short, this school has helped me greatly, both academically and socially.






Editor's Note: Caitlin has been a welcome addition to the blog. She has provided a fresh look at things, and a go getter's attitude.